One-way PET kegs for beer, wine, kombucha, cold brew coffee and other beverages.
The Hybrid keg is designed to fill on manual, semi-automatic and automatic filling equipment and will help you save up to 40% in operations costs alone. Thanks to the Hybrid system, you can access low rotation or new export markets, manage seasonal peaks, and increase your flexibility.
The product requires zero maintenance or cleaning (no use of water or chemicals) and no CAPEX (reducing the price pack per L). Hybrid kegs have lower transportation costs and reduced carbon footprint because they are 90% lighter than steel kegs and more can be fitted onto outbound vehicles.
Thanks to the O2/CO2 barrier technology, the UV and light protection, the puncture-resistant wall, we guarantee product integrity even at higher temperatures. Test conducted by an expert panel certified no difference in taste profiles between Petainer kegs, steel kegs and glass bottles. On trade, they are compatible with traditional dispense equipment, reconnectable after cleaning lines and stackable and easy to store.
Once empty, the keg is easier to depressurise and disassemble than other PET kegs – the chimes simply unclip from the keg body so that all parts can be recycled as part of the waste stream.
RANGE: 20L, 30L
- Puncture resistant wall
- PRT (Pressure Relief Tool) supplied with every keg
- Available fitting types (A, G, S, D)
- Manual and automatic filling capability
- Keg line compatible with low or no investment needed
- Upright or inverted filling
- With inside spear for optimal dispense
- Reduced foaming
- Kegs easy to disassemble for recycling
- Reusable chimes made of recycled PP material
- Keg made of up to 60% recycled material
ERGONOMICS AND HANDLING:
- Easy to lift and stack
- Optimal palletization of filled kegs
- Patented chime: unique base grip design
- UV and Light Protection (no bag needed)
- O2 and CO2 Barrier Technology
- Instruction Label with QR code on every keg
- Extra online resources and support tools