A comprehensive industrial washing solution, the PowerWash is built to wash cans, bottles and jars.
A clean container is essential before and after the filling process. The PowerWash uses a combination of washing fixtures to thoroughly rinse and clean the external surface of the container.
- Multiple washing fixtures ensure the entire product is fully rinsed, including; underneath crown caps and jar lids, can tops and the sides of the product.
- Auto Start/Stop function using the included AquaMinder product.
- Reduce water consumption substantially using the optional water recycling and filtration system.
- Fully contained unit, requiring a water source, power and nothing else.
- Add Drying with the PowerGuide can, bottle and jar drying machine, for the full Wash & Dry solution.
The Powerwash's micro-nozzles provide a precise and efficient method for rinsing the external surface of the containers while minimising water consumption. They are especially adept at reaching awkward places whilst maintaining high production speeds, ensuring the product is hygienic and the appearance is first class.
The included Secomak AquaMinder will automatically start the rinsing process only when production is running and there are cans, bottles or jars available. If the line stops, the system will automatically shut down but is ready to start as soon as the line starts again to further reduce water consumption.
Washing cans, bottles and jars is important to remove product overfill and other unwanted contaminates. This minimises rejects and stoppages – a critical requirement to keep the factory running smoothly.
All water is contained within the system, minimising airborne moisture and keeping the factory a clean and safe environment. It’s built using stainless steel and food grade plastics for simple cleaning and maintenance, whilst double hinged gull wing doors give full, unrestricted access.
For details on the optional Recycling & Filtration system, please visit the Secomak website.
Other products from
PowerWash is assigned to following product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (591)
- Cleaning and inspection systems for kegs, barrels and other beverage containers (270)
- Machinery and installations for the production of beverage containers (90)
- Filling and packaging systems for beverage containers (386)