The Secomak AquaRinse is a bottle and jar cleaning station designed with precise micro nozzles to rinse the neck, shoulder and under crown and screw seals.
The unit is used to wash away the corrosive or contaminated material which adheres to the bottle during processing and can cause rusting, bacterial growth or discolouration of caps if left untreated.
- Rinse Neck, Shoulder and Under Crown and Screw Seals
- Remove Corrosive Or Contaminated Material
- Prevent Rust, Bacterial Growth and Discolouration
- Aquaminder Sensor Cuts Water Usage
The AquaRinse system can be mounted over existing conveyor for ease of installation and comes with and adjustable mount and guide rails to suit for varying bottle sizes and rapid changeovers.
The rinse head comprises of 24 counter-facing micro nozzles with full stream adjustment settings. The nozzle heads are positioned to achieve maximum collision on the flue and beneath the cap to ensure all contaminated material is removed.
The unit is controlled by the Secomak AquaMinder, an electronic sensor and control unit which cuts the supply of water when the product is stationary or when gaps appear in the line.
Other products from
AquaRinse is assigned to following product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (591)
- Cleaning and inspection systems for kegs, barrels and other beverage containers (270)
- Machinery and installations for the production of beverage containers (90)
- Filling and packaging systems for beverage containers (386)