FAS Füllanlagenservice GmbH supplies spare parts for all common bottle and can filling machines, bottle washers as well as beverage blending machines worldwide. The North German family business is particularly specialized in the maintenance and conversion of existing Ortmann + Herbst plants.
Many older plants can be converted to meet today's requirements. For example, they can be converted for the filling of new bottle formats or converted from glass to PET. At the same time, extensions with additional functions are possible. Optimal is also the embedding in the control of the entire plant management.
The highly qualified design experts of FAS support their customers in optimizing, expanding, converting or relocating existing plants. Because a new investment has to be planned and considered in the long run. In addition to the acquisition costs, measures for structural changes may also be necessary. One of the strengths of FAS is to bring a machine in an existing plant up to the latest state of the art in a very small space. Worldwide a large number of plants have already been modernized and adapted.
Even if there are no spare parts for existing machines and no drawings exist, FAS can solve the problem. With the help of laser technology the parts are measured and then produced in additive processes. Thus, even older, mostly very robust machines keep their operational readiness in the long run.
FAS Füllanlagenservice GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (582)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (330)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (202)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (165)
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (385)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (327)
- Services, Institutes, Training Institutions and Media (165)