MACHEREY-NAGEL was founded in 1911 in Düren as a specialist manufacturer of filter papers. Since that time, we have evolved into an innovative international company for chemical and biomolecular analysis.
• Family-owned in the 4th generation
• More than 700 employees
• 5 sites in Düren
• Subsidiaries in Germany, Switzerland, France and the U.S.
• Worldwide sales in 150 countries
• More than 25,000 products
MACHEREY-NAGEL stands for innovative and creative solutions which we have a penchant for developing in-house. In addition to the “traditional” departments, such as research, production, sales and media design, we also have departments such as mechanical engineering and device development as well as our own joinery.
Our products are among the world’s most reliable analytical systems. They are used, for example, in industry, healthcare, biotechnology, environmental analysis and research. Numerous patents and international certifications underscore the high quality of our products and the competence of our employees.
MACHEREY-NAGEL offers you products from these product groups:
- Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (412)
- Operating and Laboratory Equipment, Process and Auxiliary Materials (222)