DK-KONT® Chlorine Dioxide Generator
Automatic chlorine dioxide production
The DK-KONT® ensures continuous generation and supply of chlorine dioxide.
The peroxodisulphate chlorite process is used to automatically produce a stable chlorine dioxide solution that is gentle on the material and can be used, among other things, for drinking water disinfection.
Through a quasi-continuous production process (shuttle operation), the DK-KONT® ensures that the required quantity of chlorine dioxide is always available. The DK-KONT® is delivered completely ready for connection and is easy to operate via the integrated touch screen. It provides all important process information at any time which are important for the smooth operation of the DK-KONT® system: Fill levels of the containers in real time, operating status or necessary maintenance intervals. The sturdy housing protects the DK-KONT® system from external influences. As in the non-continuous DK-DOX® process, chlorine dioxide is produced in DK-KONT® systems by combining the two educt components chlorite and sodium peroxodisulphate. The peroxodisulphate is introduced by flushing from a cartridge. Users thus benefit from the well-known advantages of the DK-DOX® production process:
• high stability of the chlorine dioxide solution through adjustment of the pH value and use of temperature-stable source materials
• low corrosion potential as there are no chlorides in the end product
• hazard-free production:
- 24 h reaction time instead of spontaneous reaction
- Solid/liquid system prevents mix-up when connecting the source materials
• cost-effective production through use of concentrates
• wide range of applications - from drinking water to plant disinfection