The TurBiScat PM 40 measures turbidity in beverages, optional also colour in beer; MEBAK / EBC / ASBC conform. The TurBiScat thus additionally becomes an inline colour meter. The combination of Hastelloy and Sapphire in a sealless design allows use in virtually all processes applications. The TurBiScat PM 40 determines turbidity with optimum colour compensation using scattered light measurement and is MEBAK/EBC compliant.
The photometer measures straylight in angles in both 90° and 25°. The instrument can be used widely with its dual angle measurement in breweries from brewhouse to filter cellar, over pressure tank to filling station. The operation of the sensor is monitored permanently. Calibration is easily done using a secondary reference standard.
The TurBiScat PM 40 appears in a new, fresh design with integrated coloured touchscreen display. The remarkable TurBiScat PM 40 can be identified easily in the production line. Measurement values and curves as well as data status are shown directly on point of measurement. Checking unit is integrated as well, no additional device is required. This simplifies the installation and reduces the power consumption.
Data security is a more and more important topic and has been enhanced.
- High accuracy, dual angle measurement (90° + 25°), wide measurement span and optional with colour measurement
- Values and measurement curves indicated directly on point of measurement
- Proven measurement technology, measurement method identical to laboratory instrument LabScat 2
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
TurBiScat PM 40 is assigned to following product groups:
- Raw Materials and Sensory Refinement (132)
- Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (412)