The Chilly MAX unit has a compact design. It takes little space and is very easy to install and to start-up. The units are mobile on wheels. The same as the Chilly shelf-top units, the Chilly MAX is equipped with a hermetically closed motor compressor and with a complete cooling water circuit containing stainless steel water tank and centrifugal pump. Also, they contain an additional heater which is integrated inside a stainless steel water-tank.
The units of the Chilly MAX series are equipped with a micro-channel condenser which enables even more efficient heat-transfer. The ventilator is mounted on the top part of the unit, so the unit can be placed near a wall with any side facing it. The side-boards are very easy to remove, allowing easy access for maintenance.
The Chilly MAX is available in three sizes – Chilly MAX 50 / 90 / 110 - with colling capacities from 6,4 – 12,7 kW (8,58 - 17,03 HP). It is the optimal solution for small to medium-size wineries, breweries, cideries, etc. that mainly wish to cool but that also need to heat their products from time to time.
• Cooling water temperature range from -10°C to +40°C (from 14°F to 104°F)
• Ambient temperature range from +10°C to +42°C (from 50°F to 108°F)
• Refrigerant: R410A
• Unit mobile on wheels
• Highly efficient micro-channel condenser
Product videoPlay video
Other products from
Compact Water Chiller Chilly MAX is assigned to following product groups:
Machinery and Installations for Beverage Production (582)
- Machinery and installations for beer production (330)
- Machinery and installations for the production of nonalcoholic beverages and liquid dairy products (202)
- Machinery and installations for the production of wine, sparkling wine and spirits (165)