Backflushable, Extra Robust Stacked Disc Cartridges with BECOPAD Premium Depth Filter Sheets.
BECODISC R+ stacked disc cartridges from Eaton are characterized by maximum purity. Through continuous product improvement, we have been able to improve the outstanding purity properties with even greater stability. Users can increase the filter service life considerably by backflushing. For backflushing a backflush kit is not required. Different types of high-purity cellulose are cross-linked in Eaton's innovative BECODISC R+ stacked disc cartridges to form a special structure that does not require the addition of any inorganic material, even for super fine filtration.
The specific advantages of BECODISC R+ stacked disc cartridges:
- Increased service life due to possibility of backflushing
- Very high robustness due to the special design
- Optimized flow distribution upstream and downstream of the filter sheets maximizes filter utilization
- Combines all advantages of BECOPAD filter material
- No additional backflushing kit is required
BECODISC R+ stacked disc cartridges are made only of high-purity cellulose and wet strength agents and a special fabric spacer as drainage layer.
Areas of Application:
BECODISC R+ stacked disc cartridges can be used for filtration of all liquid media. Application options range from coarse filtration to microbial removal filtration.