Domino Cloud - maximising availability through remote connectivity
The Domino Cloud is part of the SafeGuard service plans and provides comprehensive protection for most of the Domino technologies helping you to maintain your printer(s) and prevent or resolve problems early through remote diagnostics, event alerts and remote monitoring.
Features of Domino Cloud:
• Remote Diagnostics - easily accessible printer performance data and on demand Helpdesk remote support
• Intuitive customer overview - secure access to real time data of your connected printers
• Remote monitoring - active service and support from the Domino helpdesk
Domino Automation enables networking & central control of coding systems, even across sites. The central application bundles all processes and the unique settings for each individual task. All settings & print images are stored encrypted in a central MSSQL database.
Benefits of Domino Automation:
- Central application with data storage in MSSQL database
- Customized configuration for each use case
- Manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic processes for data transfer
- Various interfaces (ODBC, file transfer, XML, TCP/IP socket, etc.) for connection to third-party systems such as ERP, MES, BDE, etc.
- Modular structure with simple function extension through Python scripting
- Additional modules like 21CFR Part11, serialization and others on request
- Distributed systems for client-server architectures and other network concepts
- Freely configurable, web-based operator screen for selection and preview of print jobs
- Intuitive and modern label designer for print image design
- Native driver for perfect WYSIWYG for Domino print and vision systems
Other products from
Software solutions 4.0 for the beverage industry is assigned to following product groups:
- Machinery and Installations for Filling and Packaging Beverages (385)
- Packaging, Closure Systems, Labelling and Packaging Ancillaries (302)
- Automation and IT (236)