MP KEG is used for automatic washing and filling of kegs. The output of the machine is from 35 to 400 kegs per hour.
Caustic or/and acid is used as a cleaning agent.
The control is fully automated.
The machine includes a KEG barrel centering device, pneumatically controlled pressure rollers and automatic shifting of barrels between individual heads.
DEPENDING ON THE CAPACITY: 1 TO 6 WASHING HEADS, 1 TO 2 FILLING HEADS
- Washing is done sterile with pulsating spray of caustic and/or acid as required.
- The containers are pressed from above by a pneumatic cylinder on the head and cleaned from the inside at the washing stations.
- Filling is carried out smoothly and gently by levelling the pressure with a small amount of spray.
- The entire washing and filling process is controlled by a HITACHI programmable control (located in a stainless steel cabinet).
- Every single step of the washing and filling process is monitored via fork probes. All control parts are self-checking.
- Container transport is automatic.
- As standard, the MP Keg is equipped with detergent tanks, including pumps and fresh water supply with automatic level control and register heating.
- All electrical connections and electro-pneumatic components as well as inlet and outlet media valves are located on one side of the machine.