Supporting Programme 2018
6th European MicroBrew Symposium
The Symposium, hosted by the Berlin-based research and teaching institute for brewing (Versuchs- und Lehranstalt für Brauerei, VLB), will be taking place for the sixth time. With its focus on technological and quality aspects, it is intended for international craft brewers and brewpub operators and so will also be conducted in English.
- Monday 12 November
- Welcome by VLB Berlin and BrauBeviale
- The devoplopment of craft beer in the Czech Repulic – an Overview
- Brewing with Heirloom and Terroir Malts
- Acidic fermented beverages: Between hype and functionality
- Yeast Management and Propagation
- Application of actice dry yeast in the craft brewery
- Flavour stability: Possible influences on flavor stability and how they can impact your beer's...
- Application of hops and hop products in the craft brewery
- Craft beer in Italy: The story of Birrificio WAR
- Understanding and managing laboratory quality control in a craft brewery
- Final discussion for open questions & closing words