Mineral water – problem instead of taste? What does society want from mineral springs? What makes sense?
Highly praised for decades for their healthy product and their worldwide unique system of returnable bottles to bring good water to the people, the mineral springs suddenly feel pilloried. Drinking water is suddenly supposed to be better than mineral water? Plastic waste in the oceans, microplastics in mineral water, complicity in climate change, etc. are a number of accusations that considerably irritate mineral water companies.
- What are the concrete wishes of politicians, social groups and consumers for mineral water and mineral wells?
- How should the population be supplied with good water in the future?
- What role will drinking water and mineral water play?
- Who defines what good water is? Who is entitled to what?
- How meaningful are the numerous ideas and ideas circulating in the media on these topics?
A top-class panel at the most important trade fair for the beverage industry in Europe would like to trace this.
--- Date: 13.11.2019 Time: 14:50 - 16:15 Location: Forum BrauBeviale | Hall 1, stand 1-350